Order List Overview
The order view in Logistician 55 groups your unfulfilled line items together with their associated orders, allowing you to quickly and easily see which items are needed to fulfill a specific order, whether or not they are in stock, and if the order has been prepared for fulfillment. The order view can also be used to pick and pack items for individual orders during fulfillment stages.
When there are unfulfilled orders, the order view should look similar to the screenshot below:
- The overall number of line items
- The number of in-stock line items
- The number of prepared line items
The badges may change color depending on how many items are in stock or prepared. When there are some items in stock, but the in-stock quantity is less than the quantity needed, the "in stock" badge will be orange, even though it shows that no line items are in stock. This lets you know that there are at least some items available.
Generating a Pick List
To generate a pick list from specific orders, simply click the clipboard icon on the left-hand side of the order (or orders) that you would like to include in your pick list, then click the "View Pick List for Selected Orders" button that appears:
This will take you to the item list, but with a filter applied for the selected order(s). The filtered list can be printed and sorted, and additional filters can be applied.
Clicking on an order will display a list of the unfulfilled line items associated with it, along with the needed, in-stock, and prepared quantities.
The quantities shown are per order, and not overall. This means that if you have 20 items in stock, but an order only needs 5, we will only show 5 "in stock". The same methodology applies to the needed and prepared quantities.
- Order Number (Ascending)
- Order Number (Descending)
- Fulfillment Capability (Ascending) - will display fulfillable orders first
- Fulfillment Capability (Desceding) - will display unfulfillable orders first
- Line Item Count (Ascending) - will display orders with the least amount of line items first
- Line Item Count (Descending) - will display orders with the most line items first
- Fulfillment Capability:
- Fulfillable - will only show orders that can be completely fulfilled
- Partially Fulfillable - will only show orders that have some items available
- Unfulfillable - will only show orders that do not have any items available
- Last 24 Hours - will only show orders that were placed within the last 24 hours
- Last 48 Hours - will only show orders that were placed within the last 48 hours
- Last 7 Days - will only show orders that were placed within the last 7 days
- Last 14 Days - will only show orders that were placed within the last 14 days
- Last 30 Days - will only show orders that were placed within the last 30 days